No Products in the Cart
Al Khair Miswak Toothpaste is scientifically formulated with pure extract of Miswak-the famous toothbrush tree used for centuries!
The astringent and anti-bacterial properties of Miswak helps fight tooth decay, fights plaque, ensure healthy gums and strong teeth from roots.
Salvadora persica (miswak powder) Distilled water sodium methyl paraben, polyethylene glycol-1500
Trisodium phosphate, Sorbitol, cellulose gum Silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulphate, flavor, sodium saccharin.
Some of the benefits of Miswak:
(1) Eliminates bad odour and improves the sense of taste
(2) Sharpens the Memory
(3) Sharpens the Intelligence
(4) Eliminates Slime
(5) A Cure for Illness
(6) Miswaak creates fragrance in the mouth.
(7) Miswaak strengthens the gums.
(8) Miswaak prevents tooth decay.
(9) Miswaak prevents further increase of decay which has already set in the teeth.
(10) Miswaak is a cure for headaches.
(11) Miswaak assists in eliminating toothaches.
(12) Miswaak creates lustre (Noor) on the face of the one who continually uses it.
(13) Miswaak causes the teeth to glow.
(14) Miswaak removes the yellowishness of the teeth.
(15) Miswaak strengthens the eye-sight.
(16) Miswaak is beneficial for the health of the entire body.
(17) Miswaak assists in the process of Digestion.
(18) Miswaak is a cure for a certain mouth disease known as Qilaa'
(19) Miswaak clears the voice. This is stated in TibbeNabawi.
(20) Miswaak facilitates the appetite (Tibbe Nabawi).
(21) Miswaak increases the eloquence of one's speech.
(22) Miswaak (i.e. its constant use) will be ~ factor to ease the pangs of Death.
(23) Miswaak increases the Thawaab (reward) of Salaat (prayer) from seventy times to four hundred times. (HADITH)
(24) Miswaak is a factor which will earn higher ranks in Jannat for the one who uses it
(25) The Angels sing the praises of the one who uses the Miswaak.
(26) Use of the Miswaak displeases Shaitaan.
(27) Use of the Miswaak graces one with the companionship of the Angels.
(28) And, the greatest benefit of using the Miswaak is the attainment of Allah Ta'ala's Pleasure.